Flour De Lis - Custom Order Not as Promised

I placed a custom order for pink and lavender decorated poodle cookies to tie in with my specific table color scheme.The baker/owner, Samantha Ngy, decided to change my custom colors so she didn’t have to mix new frosting (according to her she was already using yellow for another order).

She omitted the hair bows, thereby leaving a big unfrosted spot on the top of each head. When contacted she was argumentative and defensive. This was a horrible experience with an unprofessional baker.

Please look at the pictures I have provided.I suggest you avoid Flour De Lis Bakery based in Seattle, WA and doing business via website, eBay and Etsy to name a few.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 18 No 18
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26 #1039411

I can't remember my login, but I am PEOTea who posted the ugly cookies. The taste was ok... nothing special. I very much like sugar cookies or shortbread cookies. These were fairly thick for sugar, or thin for shortbread. Very little flavor but not disagreeable either. Mediocre. What I objected to was that they were not decorated as promised and looked less than professional. For a poodle event, they were an embarrassment.

Sep 26 #1039368

How did theyTaste?

May 04, 2013 #645758 Simi Valley, California

I think they are awful and you have every right to be upset. If I saw the ones you got I never would order them. They look ugly with the bald part on the top of the head. It looks like the dog got hit on the head and has a big bump. It is false advertising to show a photo and then send something else. :(

1 0 Reply
Cookie Lady

Jun 07, 2013 #661545

I agree, the ones on the left look adorable. the ones on the right appear to have been done by an unexperienced apprentice.

1 0 Reply

May 03, 2013 #645639 Houston, Texas

:grin,i think the poodle cookies are beutiful !!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flour De Lis. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flour De Lis.
Filing a new complaint about