Flour De Lis - Custom Order Not as Promised

Issue not resolved
May 02, 2013
review #405344

I placed a custom order for pink and lavender decorated poodle cookies to tie in with my specific table color scheme.The baker/owner, Samantha Ngy, decided to change my custom colors so she didn’t have to mix new frosting (according to her she was already using yellow for another order).

She omitted the hair bows, thereby leaving a big unfrosted spot on the top of each head. When contacted she was argumentative and defensive. This was a horrible experience with an unprofessional baker.

Please look at the pictures I have provided.I suggest you avoid Flour De Lis Bakery based in Seattle, WA and doing business via website, eBay and Etsy to name a few.

c219142
Had an experience with Flour De Lis?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

May 04, 2013 Simi Valley, California

I think they are awful and you have every right to be upset. If I saw the ones you got I never would order them. They look ugly with the bald part on the top of the head. It looks like the dog got hit on the head and has a big bump. It is false advertising to show a photo and then send something else. :(

0 0 Reply
Cookie Lady

Jun 07, 2013

I agree, the ones on the left look adorable. the ones on the right appear to have been done by an unexperienced apprentice.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flour De Lis.
Filing a new complaint about
×