Flour De Lis - Custom Order Not as Promised
I placed a custom order for pink and lavender decorated poodle cookies to tie in with my specific table color scheme.The baker/owner, Samantha Ngy, decided to change my custom colors so she didn’t have to mix new frosting (according to her she was already using yellow for another order).
She omitted the hair bows, thereby leaving a big unfrosted spot on the top of each head. When contacted she was argumentative and defensive. This was a horrible experience with an unprofessional baker.
Please look at the pictures I have provided.I suggest you avoid Flour De Lis Bakery based in Seattle, WA and doing business via website, eBay and Etsy to name a few.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I visited Europe in May and bought Godiva dark chocolates in Belgium. I was told that they are the best chocolates , but to my utter shock when I..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "this product is not worth the money twice in one week two of the same hoses just break as you turn on the water the instruction are just in english..."
- "I bought the maroon Jada dress. FIRST TIME I WORE IT IT RIPPED!! Huge rip in the bottom seem!! This happened to the last one I bought in black. My..."
- "I too was scammed on this. Their phone number is 800-948-8488 if you want to complain but it doesn't do much good. I was told they would submit..."
- "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..."
- "So basically I got my third last night. The top is my ear, and the bottom is what it's supposed to look like! My piercer did a horrible job. I..."
- "Note that the top of sandal, and bottom sole are hardly warn. Note the heel starts to wear in less than 3 months of occasionally use. Note the side of sandal,..."